Configure Backup On Windows
When you install dewDrive on a computer you are taken through the set up process.
During this set up process dewDrive will automatically start backing up your Desktop, Documents, Movies, Music and Pictures folders, but you can amend this and add new folders or remove any of them.
1. Once dewDrive is installed, click on the dewDrive icon on your toolbar located near the date and time
2. Click on Settings and then select Backup Selection
To remove folders
3. Untick the folder you want to remove from the Backup set.
4. Click Apply
To add folders
3. Click Add another folder and browse to the folders that you want to be backed
4. Click Add
5. The apply button will remain greyed out, this is because the folder is added when you press Add you do not need to confirm.
Please note: dewDrive only stores data folders (documents, music, videos, pictures). We do not backup or store backups of entire hard drives, system files or folders, applications, etc.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
Using Manage Backup Settings (Managing Backup on Windows)
Did you find this article useful?
It is very simple to backup tally data with dewDrive.1) Find where the tally data is stored - *(Read bellow to find data folder)2) R...
Get Started with dewDrive Cloud Backup dewDrive Cloud Backup is the simplest online backup solution - it keeps 30 copy of your files securely online ...
Operating Systems that are Supported The dewDrive client is supported on multiple operating systems Windows (Minimum Versi...